Wednesday, August 1, 2018

massacre
























I stopped posting in January of this year after I hit 50,000 page views. I'm back.

“in the end” I told her,
“I will be the biggest loser
of them all,
this is something
I have known
all my life;”
but it is okay,
I know who I am,
I have always known,
I just did not want
anybody else
to know;
there has always been
a barstool
in a dimly lit
hole in the wall
with my name on it,
I was born
to be alone,
it is in my blood,
it is who I am;

“there are places
inside of me”
I told her,
“that are so dark,
so alone,
that no one
can even imagine
what they are like,
places that scare
even me,
places where words
only scratch
the surface;”
I only have one purpose
in life,
to be ready,
for the feel,
for the words,
for the voice,
for the muse,
whenever it passes
my way,
everything else
is just
passing time,
just a dream,
a life
for everyone
but me;
my only regret
has been
sucking others
into the massacre
with me;
they never
stood a
chance.
.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive