Saturday, December 24, 2016

words


















these words;
they are my women.
my bitches,
my strength,
my power,
my sluts,
my whores,
my refuge,
my escape,
I fuck em,
I leave em,
I make em bleed,
I leave em,
and still they are here
waiting,
ready to suck my cock
on demand,
willing to take it up the ass
at a moment notice;
I use them,
I beat them,
I abuse them,
I love them,
I make them smile;
I caress them
like a beautiful child,
I fondle them
like sweet young
breasts,
licking and sucking
their nipples,
as they squeal out
in moans of indescribable
pleasure;
they take me places
far away,
where no one else
could go,
they return me
to a forgotten past,
where no one else
has been;
they speak of freedom
inside prison walls,
while dreaming of forgotten fields
where tomorrow waits;
inside them,
I am inside her;
the final destination,
on a journey
with no beginning
or end.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive