Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I Know


























I know that in the end,
You will make everything come out right,
I know that this darkness surrounding me now,
will fade with the morning dawn;
I know that You will wipe away every tear,
I know that You will make all things new,
I know that You will heal the damage,
I know that You discipline and teach
those whom You love,
I know that You will stand by my side
through every trial and test,
I know that You will never give me more
than I can withstand;
I know;
inside I have always known,
just as I have always known
that You are the truth,
that You are the light,
that You are the way;
I knew it when I lay on that gym floor
so many years ago,
Your soft still voice bringing reassurance,
that You would be there
when I stepped onto the field,
I knew it when I stood at the edge,
staring into the eternal darkness waiting before me,
as You pulled me back into Your precious arms,
before I was forever gone;
I knew it then,
I know it now;
and no matter where this road leads,
I know that I will always love You,
that I will always be Yours,
that You are my King,
my Lord,
my Savior;
my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive