Sunday, September 11, 2016

This Place


















every day I leave this place with
an incredible, overwhelming sadness,
this place is sucking the life out of
me;
I feel the fear,
I sense the hopelessness,
I understand the grief,
I know the despair;
it is almost more than
I can bear;
I am part of everyone,
I am part of no one,
I am part of everything,
I am part of nothing;
it has been a long education,
but now the end approaches,
I am done with the false hopes,
I am done with the fantasies,
this world has nothing left
to offer;
You have showed me truths,
that no one else could,
You have taken me places
where very few have been,
I no longer have the strength
to fight the manipulators,
the users,
the phonies,
the fakes,
the self-righteous,
the hypocrites;
they have their reward,
they have their world;
this place belongs to them.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive