Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Parole
















within the conquering depths
of this cold black cell,
You bring hope and life,
from the empty darkness
of this perpetual dungeon,
You fill me with your light,
trapped in the endless despair
of this eternal bondage,
You bring freedom and peace;
this prison holding me captive all my life,
no longer decides who or what I shall be,
this depraved fortress of iniquity,
filled with suffering and pain,
where so much has been lost,
no longer shackles me in the binding
chains of anger and fear,
the master of eternal night,
no longer blinds my eyes with illusions of
short term happiness and instant gratification,
through the pleasures of vanity and lust;
freed from this prison
at a cost beyond compare,
paroled by Your sacrifice and love;
PRAISE YOUR NAME FOREVER!!!
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive