Friday, August 5, 2016

DOR


























springtime sunshine,
green shades of youth,
I remember your energy,
your voice,
it was fresh new rain,
it was energy,
it was all I heard;
it was all I needed;
then suddenly you were gone,
everything different,
the darkness gave way to new light,
springtime breezes smelled like old
and trusted friends,
silence
filled the space
where you once lived,
I searched for so long,
lost in this fog,
a touch,
an echo of your voice,
it all seemed so ridiculous,
so hopeless;
and what did it matter?
words never changed one thing,
what will be will be,
our lives nothing
without each other,
meaningless,
without the memories;
in the end,
we became
our own god and goddess,
forever linked;
I remember now.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive