Sunday, July 10, 2016

Settlement


















eventually, we are all reduced to settlement,
satisfied with just a little space,
where pain and suffering no longer exist,
accepting the consequences,
for a moment of solitude,
selling out for pennies on the dollar,
seeking an amicable resolution,
compromising in the name of peace;
no one sees but You,
no one knows but You,
no one hears but You,
no one cares but You;
Lord, have mercy on Your servant,
forgive my foul and perverse heart,
renew my downtrodden spirit,
raise me up from this pit,
surround me with Your grace,
glorify Your holy name;
no matter what the circumstances,
I will place my trust in You,
You have restored my broken body,
You have renewed my damaged spirit,
You have shined Your blessed light
upon the dark corners of my soul,
You have freed me from this
forsaken prison forever;
praise the name of Jesus forever.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive