Saturday, July 30, 2016

domination
























some days I am the tiger,
some days I am the wolf,
some days I am the sick, bloated whale,
lying helplessly stuck,
on the soft white beach,
as natives point fingers,
and stare mindlessly
into my soul;
I cannot make it without You,
I have always known this,
but the flesh is weak,
as the voice speaks gently inside;
“do not be afraid, just believe,
hold on to Me, you shall overcome”
I ask for nothing,
You provide all I need,
I praise Your name,
You alone are worthy;
the day will come,
when the true works of man
shall be seen by all,
the high and mighty,
the proud and self-righteous,
will cower in shame,
for all they have done in the name
of fairness and decency,
their hypocritical deeds
seen by all,
a testimony to the evil
which they truly belong,
failing to fulfill
their insatiable greed,
their burning lust for power
over other men,
domination,
in a dominating world,
where rewards
are never enough,
and death
only a heartbeat away.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive