Saturday, January 30, 2016

Right and Wrong




















people keep trying to tell me,
what is right and what is wrong,
where it is that I belong,
that I’ve got to be so strong;
but I just don’t care!;
and you keep on saying,
your love is really so real,
that you’ve finally learned to feel,
but I say “big deal,”
your heart is made of steel;
there just isn’t anything there!;
traveling through this world,
in a life I didn’t choose,
playing a game I was taught to lose,
finding mysteries without the clues,
paying these same old dues;
it just isn’t fair!;
time to get up and be heard,
there is no more time to wait,
by then it will be too late,
you will already have sealed your fate,
forever trapped in darkness and hate;
don’t be afraid to share.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive