Friday, August 29, 2014

Job 38

Then the Lord answered Job out of the storm. He said: “Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. Where were you when I laid the earth’ foundation? Tell me if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone – while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?”   Job 38:1-7
O Lord,
how mighty are Your words,
how vast is Your wisdom,
how righteous Your judgments;
my mind cannot comprehend the greatness,
my thoughts cannot contain the immensity,
my knowledge is but a fading mist,
all my understanding but a drop,
in the enormous power of Your
raging fire.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive