Saturday, May 24, 2014

Raise Me Up

the time has begun,
today shall be the day,
now is the answer,
here in lies the way;
in the morning when I rise,
You are there,
softly speaking to my soul,
humbling my swollen ego,
making me understand
the glory and magnificence
that is Yours alone;
throughout the day,
as my tongue speaks
foolish vanities,
as my mind thinks
self-absorbed,
hate filled thoughts,
You softly remind me;
gently rebuking,
patiently teaching;
raise me up O Lord,
help me to stand,
fill me with Your Holy Spirit,
consume me with Your wondrous fire,
surround me with Your marvelous love;
reach out Your mighty hand,
cleanse my filthy garments,
heal my damaged soul,
remake me in Your holy image,
remove anything not of You;
O magnificent Lord,
Light of heaven,
King of the universe,
Savior of the world,
let every voice
sing praises unto You,
let every breath taken
glorify Your precious name.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive