Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Game Show Hosts














sometimes I think
I am living life one frame at a time,
and I wonder,
how can I continue to be functional,
when I have ceased to function,
is this reality,
or just a full length feature film,
waiting to happen?
weekdays off are the best,
when the kids are away at school
or work,
leaving the door open
for my wife and I,
to violate all forms of
common decency and be;
very loud about it;
later on,
watching the price is right,
I wonder,
is Bob doing the new girl?
he must be in incredible shape,
she would kill most men half his age,
but then game show hosts
aren’t most men;
channel surfing,
I listen to Ken Starr, the independent counsel,
being described as either a savior,
or the anti-christ,
depending on who is doing the talking;
republican or democrat;
I flip back to the price is right;
game show hosts
are much more interesting.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive