Friday, May 27, 2016

Blessed



















When I look up and see the green mountain tops, I am home. When I cross the James River and look down on its mighty flowing waters, I am home. When I feel the cool breeze blowing across the valley floor, I am home. And when I realize that this is only a taste of the home to come, merely a shadow of that which You have prepared for those who love You, I am left humbled beyond words or comprehension. Thank you Lord.
You have blessed me
beyond all that my mind
can comprehend,
You have led me through
traps and snares I could not see,
bringing me to perfect places
I never knew existed;
to You do I owe
all that I have to give;
Your mystery is unfathomable,
Your glory beyond mere words,
You stretch out Your hand
and all creation is silenced,
You speak, and Your word
becomes reality;
the Holy King of the universe,
the Lord of all there is,
the Great I Am,
Ruler of Heaven and Earth,
my God,
my Everything;
let me praise You
forever.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive