Sunday, May 17, 2015

Never Know


















I write many things;
for you,
about you,
inspired by you;
you have no idea just how
deep it goes,
how long I have been in
love with you,
how I dreamed about you,
before I ever met you,
how I sat outside your house,
at night, doing security,
imagining you and I,
being with each other,
looking at the moon and stars,
becoming one with each other,
making love to one another;
you have no idea;
you will never know
the depth,
the richness,
the fullness,
the joy,
when I think about you,
all the things I long
to share with you,
all the thoughts I want to
tell you,
all the love I feel for you,
you will never know;
it is better that you
never know,
none of the hurt,
none of the pain,
none of the sorrow,
from a love found too late,
in a life almost over,
so I will continue writing,
about all the things you
will never know,
about the life we will
never live, in a world that
will never exist,
inside the only place
that matters.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive