Saturday, May 30, 2015

Big Tipper




















Vicki,
the barmaid,
excites me
to no end,
she’s so big,
and round,
and firm,
and lusty,
when she moves,
you can almost hear
the sexual energy field,
crackling and popping,
as it rises and collapses
around her;
one time her hip
accidentally brushed against me,
as she took our order;
I almost had an accident
in my pants;
she’s the kind of woman
you could get lost in,
buried within her huge,
soft mounds,
and heavenly valleys;
yes,
she excites me to no end,
but then it wouldn’t be
the first time,
it is funny though,
the thoughts which go through your head,
when you’re lying in bed,
with a 102 degree fever,
and since I have nothing
she could possibly want;
I always leave
a big tip.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive