Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Better Left Unsaid


There are many things I could
say to you,
there was a moment,
in the fading sunlight
of a quiet summer day,
an inner softness revealed,
beauty not seen from the outside,
unguarded, unexpected,
private,
just a passing touch;
but it was enough.

In a different time,
a different place,
another life,
things might have been
very different,
but the time is now,
the place is here,
the life is already lived,
but still,
there will always
be that moment;
some things are better
left unsaid
When you walk into my mind
the sparks begin anew,
there is a hunger
for everything that is you,
I want to feel you
from the inside out,
I want to pour out
everything that I am,
I want to explode within you,
I want to be possessed by you,
I want to tell you all that I feel,
but;
some things are better
left unsaid.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive