Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Things Aren't Always What They Seem


I knew this dancer once,
she used to strip down on Waikiki
at this topless place on Kalakala avenue,
her name was Lisa,
half Filipino, half Chinese,
a very nice mix,
she had a great body,
nice tits, fantastic ass,
I used to get ripped and hang around,
waiting for her after the show,
I was riding a Harley then,
79 Lowrider,
black with lots of chrome,
I loved that damn machine,
we’d ride off into the Hawaiian night,
cruise around the island
until the morning sun came up,
stopping every now and then
on an empty beach
to take a hit of coke (she always had the best coke),
run our tongues down each others throats,
then she’d take me in her mouth,
with the waves washing up on the beach,
I never understood why
she would never let me do anything
besides play with those fantastic tits,
but when you’re about to cum
in the mouth of a beautiful stripper,
on an isolated Hawaiian ocean beach,
with the stars overhead,
after snorting great coke;
you don’t ask to many questions.

It was a nice arrangement,
very nice indeed,
then I had to go and ask her out
on a real date,
you know, dinner, dancing (respectable) stuff,
it was too much for her,
she said it was the nicest thing
anybody had ever done,
she started crying,
said she wanted me to know something first,
seeing as how we were about to be
a real boyfriend and girlfriend,
she said things weren’t exactly as they seemed,
she explained about hormones and an operation,
and how it felt being trapped until
gradually it sunk in.

Lisa and I never did have that date,
but you know what,
just between you and me,
I wish I had never asked her in the first place,
because if I hadn’t,
she never would have felt the need
to tell me about her big secret,
and we could have kept on
riding around the island after her shows,
but what really pisses me off,
in spite of it all,
if I’m really honest with myself,
which I’m usually not
when it comes to this subject;
she gave the best damn head
I ever had.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive