Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ready


I search for answers and truth
among the shadows and fringes,
I travel through this land
of dying dreams and false hopes,
and no matter where I turn
it always comes back to You;
You are every answer,
You are every truth,
You are all I need.

When nothing seems right,
when the light no longer shines
and the whole world
comes crashing in,
You are there
like a cool springtime breeze,
when no one hears,
when no one cares,
You stand by my side
closer than a brother;
the King who laid down His life
for a wretched piece of filth
like me.

In this life I have become a joke,
a fool without hope,
a lost ship tossing and turning
upon the raging ocean waves,
look inside and see so much more;
see the sincerity,
see the passion,
see the desire,
see the love.

Make my life fruitful,
make me a well from which
living waters flow,
make me a son in whom a father
may take pride.

I am ready Lord,
ready to do Your will,
ready to belong to You,
ready to come home to You.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive