Friday, December 31, 2010

Self Portrait


Self Portrait - Taken in Blue Ridge Mountains above Arnold's Valley on a connecting trail (an old service road no longer used) between Balcony Falls Trail and the Appalachian Trail. It was about 100 degrees, no cell phone signal, very little water or Gatorade left, my body was cramping up to the point I could barely control walking, I was puking my guts out and nobody had any idea where to look for me, I honestly thought it was gonna be last picture ever taken.  I reasoned when they found me Dodie would have a last photo to remember me by. But the Lord carried me off the mountain that day, I still don't understand how, but He did. - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive