Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Game Show Hosts



























sometimes I think I am living life
one frame at a time,
and I wonder, how can I continue
to be functional?
when I have ceased to function,
is this reality?
or just a full length feature film,
waiting to begin;
weekdays off are the best,
when the kids are away at school
or work,
leaving the door open
for my wife and I
to violate all forms of
common decency;
and be very loud
about it;
later on,
watching the price is right,
I wonder, is Bob doing
the new girl?
he must be in incredible shape,
she would kill most men half his age,
but then game show hosts
aren't most men;
channel surfing,
I listen to the independent counsel
being described as either
the champion of justice or evil incarnate,
depending on who is doing the talking,
republican or democrat,
I flip back to the price is right,
game show hosts
are much more interesting.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive