Sunday, March 31, 2013

All That I Have


You shine like a beacon in the night,
bringing light to a land grown dark,
restoring life to a dying world,
providing truth where there was none,
so many years
spent living in eternal darkness,
no one knowing,
no one seeing;
but You.

Locked away
like some dirty little secret,
the self-inflicted abuse
slowly taking it’s toll,
until there was nothing left;
nowhere left to turn,
nowhere left to run;
then You called out,
leading me to places
never before seen,
showing me possibilities
never before imagined,
by Your suffering and sacrifice
was I saved,
by Your wounds and stripes
was I healed.

You have restored
all that was lost,
You have brought
new hope and joy
where there was none;
to You do I owe all that I have,
to You will I belong forever.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive