Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Final Frontier

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked; Before me every knee will bow, by me every tongue will swear. Isaiah 45:23

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11

At last,
the final frontier,
prison bars removed,
iniquity and filth
buried in the ground,
freedom forever;

fear and doubt
no more.

So close,
the taste burns
within your dry,
empty mouth,
truth uninterrupted,
light without limit,
glory beyond imagination,
flesh without sin;

life without death.

It is here,
You have brought me,
it is now
for which I have waited,
perfect power,
pure and unblemished;

every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall confess.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive