Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lead Me O Lord

Lead me O Lord,
by ways I have not known,
guide me along unfamiliar paths,
turn the darkness into light,
make smooth the rough
and rocky places.

I turn to You in sorrow and humility,
contrition and repentance
cloud my troubled spirit,
forgive the iniquities and transgressions,
remove the darkness inside my soul,
fill me with the hope of Your presence,
restore the joy of knowing You.

All things are possible
for You mighty Lord,
no task too difficult,
no request too great,
no mountain too high.

You who created all that is known,
You who command the wind and sea,
You who were the first,
You who are the last,
in You shall I place my trust,
in You shall I find peace.

Be my Savior!
Be my King!

Let me be Your servant
forever.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive